Original text too short.Here we will discuss How To Use Google Maps Without Internet (offline) Easily. In our globe we are so much dependent in modern technology, net, mobile, computer systems like these modern technology devices. To guarantee that, typically we don ‘t bear in mind any sort of new addresses, road paths in addition to we do not horrified to go a brand-new location without a physical location overview given that we have a “Real-time Place Guide– Google Map ” in our mobile phones, tabs with just a web link.
But can you envision exactly what occur if you are in a new place as well as your net does not work? What you will do?
In these bumpy trips “Google Map ” will certainly helpyou once again with, it ‘s a brand-new offline feature. Right presently this feature simply offered for Android & iphone Equipment. Google Map Variation 3 was introduced recently on iOs with offline map maintained feature. If you have an Android or iOs phones after that you can utilize this feature without internet. Make certain Android individuals to upgrade your Google Map to existing Variation or Google Maps variation 8 before accessibility the Google Map Offline Feature.
How to use Google Maps and save Google Map offline?
Here is Step by Step guide to save Google Maps offline.
- First of all you have to sign in with your google account to access this offline feature.
- When you are logged in, then type ‘OK Maps’ in the search box and hit the search button. A popup dialog box will appear at the top of the maps with asking ‘Save this map’ with a Save Button on your screen (with this button you can save this map for offline use).
- At this point you can zoom in or zoom out on this map and move the map to select the area which you want to save. You can zoom out on the map to select a big area and the entire area will be downloaded which seen on screen. After download the map you can zoom in on the map to see the individual areas, streets .
- After you have selected the area which you want to access it offline, just hit the “Save” button which seen in the below on this map. A pop up dialog box will appear with asking to give a name to the downloaded map, give a name to your map then click on the “Save” button the map will be downloaded.
- After downloading the maps, you can access it any time you want. To access the offline maps, Tap on the “Person” icon, which located in next to the direction icon. It will take you to your profile, then scroll down to the bottom and select your saved location and enjoy it.
Here is particular restriction with this offline attribute is when you zoom out so much to download a larger area after that, there is a mistake claiming with the map can’t be conserved since the area is also large. We are able to save the whole Delhi area, however when we attempted to conserve the whole NCR (National Resources Area)after that the error is stating with this location is also huge to conserve. However nothing can quit you to conserve multiple maps to conserve a larger area.
One more constraint is the offline maps will saved for 30days only. However you can save it once more after 30days.
Have you ever before saved Google Maps and also used them offline? Ever before been knocked offline, shed as well as wanted you had accessibility to offline maps? Tell us about it in the comments section listed below …