Hello friends do you want to Update Redmi 2 and Redmi 2 Prime to MIUI 9? If your and is yes then you are at right place. Today, we are here with the step by step guide How to Update Redmi 2 and Redmi 2 Prime to MIUI 9.
Xiaomi Redmi 2 prime was the first smartphone of xiaomi which is made in india, Exact same like the Redmi note there are 2 versions of the Redmi 2 where one is the typical variant as well as is called simple Redmi 2 as well as the Second one is the top version called as Redmi 2 prime, Both the smartphones were the most popular phones in the mid range segment.The Redmi 2 and also Redmi 2 prime are similar in hardware and Design. The Xiaomi Redmi 2 and Redmi 2Prime operates on Miui 8 based upon Android lollipop and in this guide we will reveal you the best ways to Update Redmi 2 and Redmi 2 Prime to Miui 9.
How to Update Redmi 2 and Redmi2 Prime to MIUI 9
Xiaomi is one of one of the most preferred device manufacturers as well as the very best aspect of this mobile firm is the sensible cost it maintains for its tools. Similar to its devices Xiaomi likewise owns a preferred rom called MIUI and every year they release new version of MIUI with new functions and also upgrades and this moment xiaomi is mosting likely to launch MIUI 9.
Download MIUI 9 For Redmi 2 and Redmi 2 Prime
Miui 9 is a latest version of Miui Rom as well as the follower of MIUI 8, The new OS includes lots of brand-new functions as well as upgrades as well as out of which the very best expected attribute of Miui 9 is the Multi home window attribute and not just this but the new Miui 9 is expected to find with battery profiles which will increase battery life.
So before you Upgrade MIUI 9 on your Redmi 2 and Redmi 2 Prime Below are some points you have to comply with:-.
- This MIUI 9 Rom is only for Redmi 2, Redmi 2 Prime.
- Make sure to check there is more then 65% battery or plug in for charge Your device and wait for the minimum 65% battery.
- Then make sure that your device/Phone should have minimum 4Gb space in the internal memory to install the update.
- Then backup all your Important Files, photos and contacts as describe above in Backup Section
How to Install MIUI 9 in Redmi 2 Prime and Redmi 2 (Officially)
- First of all Download MIUI 9 For Redmi 2 and Redmi 2 Prime From the above Given Link.
- Now you Have to copy the ROM in the root of Phone’s SD Card (External Storage)
- Then go to the Updater app
- Then go to “Settings“
- Now select “Choose Update file”.
- Then choose the Rom file from the root of Phone’s SD Card
- Then the device will automatically authenticate the “Update file”.
- Then Just select on “Reboot and Install“.
- First of all go to the Updater app
- Now select “Check for System Updates ”
- Then your phone will start looking for new updates
- Then you will see the option to Download miui 9.
- Now select “Download Miui 9”
- After complete the Download select “Reboot and install”
- Now your device will reboot. Thats all…
- Now You have successfully installed Miui 9 on Redmi 2 and Redmi 2 Prime.
You may like: What’s new in Android Oreo – 10 Best New Features of Android Oreo
How to Update Redmi 2 and Redmi 2 Prime to MIUI 9 Using Mi Flash Tool (Manually).
- First of all your have to download the Mi Flash Tool and Install it in your computer.
- Now you have to Boot your phone in Fastboot mode.
- To boot Redmi 2 and Redmi 2 Prime in fastboot mode, Press and hold the “Volume Down Key + Power Button together at once.
- Wait and don’t release the keys until the device start Fastboot mode .
- Then connect your Phone to your Mi flash tool installed PC using a USB Cable.
- Then create a folder in Computer and rename it Redmi 2 or Redmi 2 Prime.
- Then carefully extract the Fastboot Rom in the created folder
- Now Open Mi Flash tool in computer
- Then you will see “Select” option from the top
- Now tap on that and select Redmi 2 or Redmi 2 Prime folder .
- Then tap on refresh button.
- After refresh, It will detect your device.
- Now select your device
- Then tap on flash .
- Now the flashing process will start
- Now wait until the process to complete
- After the flash process completed the device will automatically reboot itself
- Thats all !!!
- Now You have successfully installed MIUI 9 in Redmi 2 and Redmi 2 Prime.
So this was our Guide on How to Update Redmi 2 and Redmi2 Prime to MIUI 9, We wish this guide helped you to obtain most current android version on your phone. And if you have any kind of question you could comment down below in the Comment Section. We will happy to answer…